I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW, I HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE @ MY BLOG!!
BUT HERE IS A SUMMER CATCH UP ON MY LIFE!
BUT HERE IS A SUMMER CATCH UP ON MY LIFE!
FIRST MAJOR thing... I pulled off a
SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY IN VEGAS for my Best Friend, Aubrey!!
She had NO idea we would all SHOW UP in Vegas for her Birthday!!
SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY IN VEGAS for my Best Friend, Aubrey!!
She had NO idea we would all SHOW UP in Vegas for her Birthday!!



Spent LOT'S of time with my nieces & nephews this Summer... One Event: Museum with almost all the kids!




TIM MCGRAW CONCERT... I go to his concert EVERY year and I must say I absolutely
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!




WEEKEND GET AWAY TO PARK CITY...

I can't believe SUMMER time is over, But FALL is one of my MOST FAVORITE seasons!!
So I am ready for it!!
So I am ready for it!!

2 comments:
You are so cute. All those girls are so lucky to get to see you this summer :( I better see you next summer. I miss you! ps you look amazing I know I tell you that a lot but you really do.
Ash, I LOVE you!! You are so sweet!! Thank you! You know you can always see me darlin! I love you lot's!
Post a Comment